Trees not only make the landscape beautiful, they clean the air, reduce energy costs and our stress levels, and help maintain biodiversity. It costs less to water them than you might think and,regardless of what you might have been told, most need little pruning.
- Waterwise Tree Care (Inland Urban Forest Council)
- Compatible Plants Under and Around Oaks (California Oak Foundation)
- Why Topping Hurts Trees (International Society of Arborists)
- Pruning Mature Trees (International Society of Arborists)
- Pruning Ornamental Trees (.doc file, Garden Club publication)
- Keeping us a City of Trees (quick guide to tree watering; Garden Club publication)
- A Practical Guide to the Proper Pruning of Trees and Shrubs (Inland Urban Forest Council)