Most of us want to spend at least as much time admiring and enjoying our gardens as we do working to keep them in good shape. The following publications provide information on how to produce healthy plants, keep weeding to a minimum, and water efficiently.
- California Friendly®: a maintenance guide for landscapers, gardeners, & land managers (ebook, 18.72MB)
- Soil Testing Labs: Services and costs vary. Wallace Laboratories, Soil and Plant Laboratory, Umass Soil and Plant Testing, Cornell Nutrient Analysis Laboratory
- Watering Trees and Other Garden Plants (Garden Club publication)
- Simple Rain Garden Recipe
- Rainbird Drip Irrigation Guide
- Step-by-Step Sprinkler Rotary Nozzle Guide
- Step-by-Step Sprinkler-to-Drip Retrofit InstructionsStep-by-Step Sprinkler-to-Drip Retrofit Instructions